Identity of the controller
FAMD, SARL with a capital of 4000 euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Coutances under RCS Coutances number 489 866 400 and whose head office is located at 300 route de la pierre au diable 50610 Jullouville.
User: any natural person, with or without an account, using the wakagi.fr Site.
This data collection takes place when the user:
- create an account.
- subscribe to newsletters or alerts offered by our company.
- places an order or a return request on the site.
- put products in his shopping cart, by means of functional cookies, to allow him to finalize his purchase at a later date, contact Customer Service by any means of communication made available to him, such as email or mobile phone.
- browse the site and view articles.
- write a comment or an opinion on an article.
- share a review with a friend by sending an e-mail from an article file.
- share a review via Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest from an article page.
The data collected is necessary for the following processing:
- Management and monitoring of commercial relations between FAMD sarl and the customer (in particular operations relating to orders, deliveries and returns, transactions, payments and invoices, complaints, etc.).
- Sending of commercial prospecting.
- Personalization of site content, display of targeted advertisements, in particular on social networks.
- Sharing of information with our business partners, the transport companies La Poste and DPD, the Trusted Shop opinion collection company, the Société Générale credit institution and also the police services in the context of legal requisitions .
- Realization of statistics of audience measurement and marketing studies
The User is informed that this automated processing of personal data has been declared to the CNIL. In accordance with the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him. The user can expressly object to the processing of his personal data. To do this, all he has to do is write to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The User indicates his surname, first name and postal address. His request must be signed and accompanied by a valid identity document bearing his signature. The User can specify the address to which the response must be sent.
FAMD sarl has a period of 2 months from receipt of the User's request to respond to it. At the end of this period, the Customer may contact the CNIL in the event of a negative response or no response from the FAMD company.
Data retention period
FAMD sarl keeps the data for a period of five years from the end of the relationship with the client or prospect. The period starts from either the last order, or the last connection to the customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an email to customer service, or a click on a hyperlink an email sent by FAMD sarl, or the placing of products in the basket without finalizing the purchase, or finally a positive response to an email asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting at the end of the period of the five-year period. At the end of this period, the data of the customer or prospect will be anonymized.
However, information allowing proof of a right or a contract to be established, or kept for compliance with a legal obligation may be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Definition of cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is placed or stored on your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile device) when you visit a website. Cookies allow a site to recognize you, help you navigate from page to page on a website, provide secure connections and remember your preferences on future visits.
The different types of cookies aiming to facilitate your navigation. These include the following cookies:
• cookies used as a "shopping cart"
• "user session" cookies (SessionID)
• Cookies whose purpose is to record the language of the User to facilitate navigation.
• flash cookies containing elements strictly necessary to operate a media player (audio or video), corresponding to content requested by the user.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
The User can deactivate the cookies stored on his terminal at any time. To do this, all he has to do is select the appropriate settings in his browser. However, this deactivation will have the consequence of preventing access to certain features of the Site enabling the services offered by FAMD sarl to be personalized.
Disabling cookies via the main browsers:
For Internet Explorer ™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the "Confidentiality" tab then the "Advanced" tab choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Firefox ™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the "Privacy" tab then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
For Chrome ™: open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced options” then in the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Content settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py ? hl = en & hlrm = en & answer = 95647
For Safari ™: choose “Safari> Preferences” then click on “Security”; In the "Accept cookies" section choose the desired options or follow this link: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
For Opera ™: open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu, then select “Delete private data”; click on the "Detailed options" tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
FAMD sarl implements all technical means in accordance with the rules of the art to maintain the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to them. .
When placing the order, no banking data is collected or stored by FAMD sarl. Famd sarl uses the services of Sogecommerce (Société Générale) certified PCI-DSS via the TLS 1.2 security protocol in order to ensure the security of payments.
Prevention and fight against fraud
The data collected is also used in the context of preventing and combating fraud, in particular with regard to bank cards. FAMD sarl reserves the right to verify the personal data communicated by the customer when placing the order and to adopt all the measures deemed necessary to verify that the person whose bank account is debited is indeed the one who passed the order, in order to avoid any fraudulent payment. This verification may take the form of a request for proof of identity and / or address.
In the absence of a negative response from the customer, FAMD sarl reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the customer.