Japanese enameled bronze mug, ROJI ITOME
shipped within 1 to 2 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Packing||Packaged in a cardboard box|
|Product origin||made in Japan|
|Compatible with microwave||no|
|Japanese manufacturer||Roji Nanbu iron studio|
Cast iron retains heat longer than other materials. All amateurs say it, a cast iron container is the best material for brewing and brewing tea.
MAINTENANCE FOR CAST IRON
1. Before first use:
- wash thoroughly with very hot water
- dry the inside and outside of your cup with a dry cloth, while it is still hot
- then let the inside dry perfectly
2. When using, always pay attention to the following points:
- never heat the cup directly over an open flame
- if you are using a hotplate, keep the temperature low (for teapots)
- never put your cup in the microwave
- do not use any detergent to clean your cup, only clean water
- always remove any tea or water remaining in the cup and dry it well after each use
- always wipe the outside of your cup with a dry cloth, while it is still hot
- avoid contact with salt or oil
- do not cool the cup suddenly, while it is still hot
- the inside of the cup is enamelled. So be sure to choose kitchen utensils that will not scratch the enamel.
By following these tips, you will be able to enjoy your cup for a long time.
No customer reviews for the moment.